Villa Parco del Lago and Belvedere in Misano Adriatico
Apartments and rooms in a unique location, perfect for discovering the wonders of Romagna
Villa Parco del Lago and Belvedere are located in Misano Adriatico, deep in the green of the countryside, next to the sea and the equestrian centre Horses Riviera Resort and just steps away from the motor-racing track of Santa Monica, the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli.
There are many activities and attractions available to everyone, for young and old. Here are our suggestions about what to see and what to do to make your holidays memorable!
For sport lovers and fans of outdoor activities:
- Motor-racing track of Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli, where the competitions of the Superbike World Championship and the Grand Prix of San Marino and Riviera of Rimini take place every year (at about 50 metres);
- Horses Riviera Resort (about 6 km), the renowned equestrian centre which hosts numerous national and international show jumping competitions;
- Within the Natural Park of Conca, the perfect oasis for walks on foot and by bicycle around the lake and up to the sea, for excursions on horseback, Nordic walking and bird watching, thanks to its bird observatory;
- Riviera Golf Resort (about 8 km), an exclusive venue with well-equipped fields and a rich programme for those who want to learn or improve their technique.
For lovers of art, culture and tradition:
- Gradara, a romantic small village with its enchanting castle and intimate narrow streets with traditional shops and taverns (about 10 km);
- San Marino, the oldest republic in the world with its impressive Three Towers, squares, museums and typical little shops (about 25 km);
- San Leo, a little medieval town with its charming fortress, reach in history and charm that offers a splendid view of Valmarecchia till the sea (about 44 km).
For those who want to have fun:
- Aquarium of Cattolica, the largest aquarium of the Adriatic Sea with colourful fishes, sharks, otters, penguins and more than 10.000 marine animals (about 4 km);
- Aquafan, a water park with slides, attractions and always new games, and a very engaging entertainment (about 6 km);
- Oltremare, a naturalistic theme park where you can daily take part into involving shows and in exciting interactive programmes (about 6 km);
- Fiabilandia, an amusement park suitable for the little ones to spend a carefree holiday with your family (about 12 km);
- Italia in Miniatura, a one-of-a-kind theme park with unmissable miniatures of our beautiful Italy (24 km).